15 May 2018
It doesn’t matter what type of business you’re operating; small business, start-up, nonprofit or B2B – social media is going to be important in 2018.
Now not every social media platform is going to be right for your business, and we explore this in a separate post what are the best social options for B2B and how to use Instagram for business. What we do know is that your audience is likely to spend time researching, reviewing, browsing and investigating across different platforms.
To make sure you’re consistently part of the conversation, you might like to try a free trial one of these amazing pieces of automation software. Super intuitive, this is something you can start doing today top schedule posts and set up your team – now and into the future.
In it’s own words: Buffer is an intuitive social media management platform trusted by brands, businesses, agencies, and individuals to help drive social media results.
We’re big fans of this automation software. Here’s why you’ll want to give buffer a try:
- Free account set up that allows posts to – Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Super easy set up and intuitive functionality
- Auto-creates shorter posts so you can get more quality words and hashtags into your tweets
- Allows 2 week trial of ‘awesome’ package – which will let you schedule in a whole tonne of social media posts if you have them ready
- Allows you to post up to 10 posts a day for free
- Upgrading your account once the trial period ends will only cost you $102p.a.
- Offers 50% off plans for nonprofits – this is excellent as it’s quite affordable in any case but this will take it down to $50
# 2 Hootsuite
In it’s own words: From finding prospects to service customers, Hootsuite helps you do more with your social media.
Very popular tool for social media management from all business areas, here’s why it’s great:
- VERY easy to set up and use
- Allows for the integration and scheduling of timed posts across more social media platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn and Instagram
- New feature for Instagram includes up to 30 free scheduled messages
- Able to track any social mentions of your brand
- The easiest way to explore this app further is to sign up for a free 30-day trial Pro account
- Allows you to create multiple social media profiles which helps mobilise your wider team
- Easy-to-follow tutorials to follow to show you how to use the platform
# 3 Social Pilot
In it’s own words: Schedule your posts and tweets everywhere. Social Pilot keeps customers posted about your latest products/services and industry-relevant news and updates.
- You might like to sign up for a free trial 14 day period
- An account will let you schedule up to 1000 posts up front
- Higher tiers allow you to share analytic reports and PDF
- Allows you to connect up to 100 types of social media accounts
- More comprehensive in what it offers, might suit large organisations with more social media channels